Good luck to this guy

tonymailman2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12126725

Best of luck to this guy, a man with a real natural talent that's been recognised for a second time (his past being his own private thing and nothing to do with anyone !) ........ unlike the vast majority of overpaid under talented so called 'talent' and 'dross' that appears nowadays on TV and radio :roll:

Best of luck to this guy, a man with a real natural talent that's been recognised for a second time (his past being his own private thing and nothing to do with anyone !) ........ unlike the vast majority of overpaid under talented so called 'talent' and 'dross' that appears nowadays on TV and radio :roll:

100% agree, just goes to show, never give up, you do not know what is around the corner. It's a sad story with a happy ending. :wink:

What an amazing voice... If I'd have seen the clip without knowing what it was about I would have guessed at the voice being dubbed over :oops:

Good luck to the guy and I hope all goes well for him, which I'm sure it will :D

ps I liked the clip under it with the train announcer too... nice voice :wink: