Next 4 the sack?

AdrianR

Cant believe Hodgson has still got a job!

Suispect an early FA cup exit will be the final nail in his coffin.

He can only work with the players he's got, and to quote someone you know Gary, you can't polish a turd. Being saying for years the poo are a two man team, and doesn't it show when the scousers are injured.

As for Chelsea, I wonder how long the Russian will keep his toy. Normally, he would have got rid of the manager by now.

A lot of these managers are suffering through the lack of investment in players. It's the sack happy season, so anyone one can go, but who do they get to replace them?

Cant believe Hodgson has still got a job!

Suispect an early FA cup exit will be the final nail in his coffin.

He can only work with the players he's got, and to quote someone you know Gary, you can't polish a turd. Being saying for years the poo are a two man team, and doesn't it show when the scousers are injured.

As for Chelsea, I wonder how long the Russian will keep his toy. Normally, he would have got rid of the manager by now.

A lot of these managers are suffering through the lack of investment in players. It's the sack happy season, so anyone one can go, but who do they get to replace them?

Because of expectations I think that Ancellotti will be the first, only slightly off topic but when will Sammy Lee get the push?

Because of expectations I think that Ancellotti will be the first, only slightly off topic but when will Sammy Lee get the push?

If and when hodgson goes as the feeling on boards I've read is that the management team is the problem not judt hodgson. Its felt that Lee should be the liverpool man telling him how to be and the devils advocate.

I think Grant is the biggest risk with relegation proving to be the more expensive error. However there is an interest article on BBC sport regarding last seasosn managerial changes and tghe effect. 21 of the 32 clubs who changed manager stayed within 3 points of where they were when they sacked the incumbent. However it also shows that sacking a manager when in relagtion trouble is more effective, hence why I think Grant will go first.

A

Apparantly a group of players led by Johnson could not see eye to eye with him and have stated that they wanted Dalglish to take over or they would ask for transfers. Player Power rules. :roll:

"led by Johnson" is a guide to the position Liverpool are in, he has been absolutely dire and if Dalglish has been watching he will get shut of him. I would get rid of him for leading the whingers. How many of this group of players would have been picked when Liverpool were a proper team?

Interesting statistic, Dalglish is the only manager to have left a team worse that the one he inherited.

• Downvote 1

• 5 months later...