Upload your Snowy Scenes here :)

Dizzy

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see the one on the left... with sort of develish features as he comes out of the cloud ie large forehead, baldish head and pointed nose and chin but PJ said top right.

I also thought I could see a large image of a 'bloke' with a really bushy mustache but thats 'centre right'

Still can't see the grumppy man looking down though :oops:

he looks like he is wearing one of those old large flat hats in the original picture. i must admit until i saw the enlargement i could not make him out. i could see the little one below him with the slightly pointed hat on and long nose and wispy pointed beard.

as for the one on the other side it is more difficult to make out.

No need to change my batteries now Peter as I'm using Energiser Lithium AA's again ... they last for AGES :D

I think the novelty of my new camera has worn off now.. so maybe I'll read the instruction book now and see what else it can do :oops:

Had fun yesterday comparing it with the posh one my nephew got for xmas though :evil::cry:

In all fairness mine beat his on a few points but his photos of the mince pies and gherkins came out better than mine and he can't 'fish eye' people or take photo's which only show one colour and do the rest in black and white but I can :lol:

Sad I know :oops::lol: