Upload your Snowy Scenes here :)

Dizzy

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary I corrected your post as you had your quote code wrong... were you typing fast or just feeling grumpy :lol::lol::lol:

What facebook page ??? I never use FB cos it's naff and what's wrong with us putting them on here :roll: You trying to get us to use FB more and post somewhere else so we don't clog your forum up :lol::lol:

Gary I corrected your post as you had your quote code wrong... were you typing fast or just feeling grumpy :lol::lol::lol:

What facebook page ??? I never use FB cos it's naff and what's wrong with us putting them on here :roll: You trying to get us to use FB more and post somewhere else so we don't clog your forum up :lol::lol:

The warrington worldwide facebook page of course :roll:

Not really snowy pics as the snow hadn't fallen but it's a robin.... robins remind me of winter, xmas and snow so therefore it fits in the category 8)

My dad took these

14_Robin2_040609.jpg

IMG_1570.jpg

(that's grated cheese on the floor by the way as his little friend loves it and even hops in the kitchen for some if the door is open :shock::D

No probs it's upto you where you put them..... thought you were just staying away from the riff raff and common happy snappers :lol::wink:

...and as if by magic Algy's lovely photo's from the other thread are now viewable on here too :D

P1000246.jpg

P1000249.jpg

P1000250a.jpg

P1000253.jpg

P1000232.jpg

:wink:

No recent ones then Peter has Mrs P not let you out today :lol::wink:

Only kidding and good to see you finally uploading some photos :wink: .... nice pics by the way but you now owe me ?25 for online technical advice and instruction :lol::P

I thought pensioners got free advice.

Still on the camera.