Recomendations - digital camera

Dizzy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diz, the 12X zoom is digital and automatically compensates for any shake or movement giving a clear sharp image when you proceed past that point upwards to 48X then that is optical zoom and requires a very steady hand or tripod to prevent blurring.

Thanks Algy... guess I was just lucky to get such a clear shot on the 48x then especially with my shakes :oops::lol:

Diz, the 12X zoom is digital and automatically compensates for any shake or movement giving a clear sharp image when you proceed past that point upwards to 48X then that is optical zoom and requires a very steady hand or tripod to prevent blurring.

Thanks Algy... guess I was just lucky to get such a clear shot on the 48x then especially with my shakes :oops::lol:

You could have blamed the dog. :wink:

host them using 'photobucket' Peter :wink:http://photobucket.com

Create a free account and upload your selected pics from your pc. It's great and you can also tweak and crop your pics really easily and then you just post the 'image link' on here.

PM me if you get stuck but it is really easy to do... even for a man :lol::P

Or email me your pics and I'll upload them for you :wink: