Save Woolston CHS tonight 5:15pm - Town Hall

Geoff Settle

No suprise there then. From what I remember Woolston discussions were at the same time as all the other discussions on possible senior school changes accross the town.

The 'others' who worked (and spoke along side) 'the chap' at the time were Julie Hall and Norma Cadwallader. I'm sure they are both still there so you could always ask them for some answers. :wink:

Geoff - can you still receive personal messages via your 'new' user name ?

[ 20.12.2007, 20:09: Message edited by: Dismayed ]

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it true that now there is a two month period when all objections can be made in writing to Norma Cadwallader?

perhaps egberts note should be sent to Helen jones and Gordon brown to explain why peanut counters are nearly always wrong in their decisions and that more than the number of peanuts needs to be considered especially when the education of future generations are concerned. did not our great leader state that education was his priority?

Originally posted by wahl:

is it true that now there is a two month period when all objections can be made in writing to Norma Cadwallader?

perhaps egberts note should be sent to Helen jones and Gordon brown .....when the education of future generations are concerned. did not our great leader state that education was his priority?

Definately should write to Gordon Brown and his other cronies if only to highlight yet more of their wrong doings.

However don't expect too much as the usual reply from all the offices above is that 'although they sympathise and understand your points... they do NOT get involved in LOCAL issues as it is the responsibility of the LOCAL authorities/council/lea etc etc '

About time they did take notice and act thought don't you agree and maybe this time they will with enough presure from many 8)

Thanks Geoff.... PM's received and no probs :D ) Not sure what I'm doing as never had to use damn outlook express before and it seems to be calling me something unusual(like some on here ha ha) aswell as losing some emails :roll: .

Once I'm sure its working I'll PM you and Lottie my new contact details... should only take a few days... in the mean PM's still seem to work ok so are the best option.