Who is Done?

Mary

I spent several hours and a bit of money doing my shopping for Christmas. I hate to shop so much I write a list of names and gifts , then go out on a marathon shop!! Ugh I am tired and my feet are sore. It just is not as much fun as it used to be. I think it is because the kids are grown and so are the grandchildren.

So who is done? By the way i am not yet - but close!

Now for the cards. :shock:

Haven't even started yet Mary. Not too bad though as I know what I want and where to get it from. So I'll get me skates on and have a quick whiz around the town early this comeing week. Knowing where to hide stuff gets harder every year. :wink:

I've tryed all the usual tricks, like putting a hair from me head across the wardrobe door, or placing parcels in a certain position so I can tell if anyone has been mooching. I think it's all part of Christmas really. :D:wink:

Having spent many years on big sites and building sites etc. we always used to shop on Christmas eve as you usually finished work at lunchtime.... it was a quick drink in the white Hart in town and then off round the shops for a quick spending spree....