Lib Dem collapse in Bewsey

vic

How can you have two parties working in a coalition/administration making the decisions if they hate each other :?:shock:

Surely each side is just praying that the other slips up... but then they slip up to as they are 'joined' :?

Is it any wonder people are losing confidence in them all :roll:

Yep money :roll::roll:

Well I've not liked the Libs for a very long time, gave the cons the benefit of the doubt once and regret it now, so now it's either labour :shock: or a.n.other I guess for me from now on.

Sadly a.n.other's rarely get voted in so I'm buggered :shock::?

Come on folk, wise up a bit - any political "majority" is a "coalition"; you don't actually believe that every member of a Party agrees with each other. That why they have "group" meetings and the majority at the group meeting becomes by virtue of "the whip", the majority at the Council meeting. So all that's required is 51% of 51%, which can actually mean control by around 26%. As for the LibDems gagging for a place on the Exec, well, don't try telling us that Labour are any different where money is concerned! :lol:

Come on folk, wise up a bit - any political "majority" is a "coalition"; you don't actually believe that every member of a Party agrees with each other. That why they have "group" meetings and the majority at the group meeting becomes by virtue of "the whip", the majority at the Council meeting. So all that's required is 51% of 51%, which can actually mean control by around 26%. As for the LibDems gagging for a place on the Exec, well, don't try telling us that Labour are any different where money is concerned! :lol:

I was referring to the boys in blue obs. not the LibDems.