Ok so admit it....

Dizzy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes until tonight's episode ladies and gents. 7.30pm prompt so get yourselves comfly and get the tissues and note pads ready :lol:

... followed by another one at 8.30pm :D

Shall we discuss the first one in the half hour break inbetween or do both in one go later 8):lol:

Would have been ok if he'd not kept giving clues to the answers... :roll: Had to stop watching though cos 'Ken' was annoying me :oops::lol:

Anyway going to double check the doors and windows now and set the tiger traps cos there's a warning out about a spate of break ins round here and in Appleton.... :shock:

Blummin 'eck every little noise will get me wondering now.... if I 'd watched more of the corrie quiz I would never have known :?

I maybe a lone voice here on this forum, however, I thoroughly enjoyed all the episodes of this weeks Coronation Street. My favourite story line is that of John Stape, AKA Colin Fishwick.

All the actors, even our own Warringtonian ?Ashley Peacock/Steven Arnold?, excelled this week, very clever script writing mixed with dark humour.

Still not sure who else is die though?

Molly : Dead

Ashley : Dead

Tram Driver : ?

Sinitta : ?

Rita : ?

Peter Barlow : ?

:?