World Cup?

observer

Well Boris has got them back; he's cancelled their freebie hotel rooms for the Olympics - which begs the question, why give them freebies in the first place? :?

Just goes to show the double standards of this government and press, wrapping up freebies as bribes, then accusing other countries of doing it!

What an embarrassment the FA and the press are, it makes you ashamed to be English.

we were never going to win the bid even from the word go because everything in life is politics just like the eurovision song contest politics politics politics it does your head in i dont even care about the over paid actors that call themselves footballers anymore it was this that made me turn to non-league football true fans true clubs and true futures

Sha,

your sentiments regarding football may be well meant; however I'm pretty sure that if Warrington Town ever made it big, they would be reaping the millions just like the big clubs do now. Football is a business and always will be now because passion alone doesn't light the floodlights

Sha,

your sentiments regarding football may be well meant; however I'm pretty sure that if Warrington Town ever made it big, they would be reaping the millions just like the big clubs do now. Football is a business and always will be now because passion alone doesn't light the floodlights

Correct. :wink: