Oliver.

Peter T

Paint job!. A pal of mine from our 'Grumpy Old Mens Club' in our local community club was responsible for the painting of the cantilever bridge, he chose the colour bronze, now if that is bronze maybe I'm colour blind? and guess what I think they have painted Olly with the left over paint, personnaly I'm not impressed with the colour. :wink:

Paint job!. A pal of mine from our 'Grumpy Old Mens Club' in our local community club was responsible for the painting of the cantilever bridge, he chose the colour bronze, now if that is bronze maybe I'm colour blind? and guess what I think they have painted Olly with the left over paint, personnaly I'm not impressed with the colour. :wink:

Ahhh you have just answered something that has been puxxling me.

Last weel we were driving tallong Fairfield Road towards the Cantilever and the part of the bridge over the road was ORANGE. Thought it was my eyes but my son said how weird it looked too.

As we got closer it was still orange but then we realised it was because of the direction of the sun on it.... couldn't understand why as I thought it had been black :oops:

If they've painted Olly the same colour he'll look like he's had a bad spray tan or been 'tangoed' in the winter sun :shock::lol::lol:

'Black' would have looked far classier :wink:

:lol::lol: Ok so I turn my back on you lot for 6 hours and what do you do..... you all talk about me and have a laught at my expense :lol::wink:

Yer lots not that clever though are yer? .... as not one of you noticed :

It was puxxling me or the fact that it was last weel that we were driving tallong Fairfield Road :wink::P

God only knows what happened with my spelling... I suspect Gary or DS may be getting their own back on me and have edited my post. :wink:

If it's not that then think I may have a dodgy keyboard :oops: