Zoe Renault?

observer

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farmer Parmer found an old bottle so he threw it away over the hedge. Unfortuntely it hit one of his prize sheep and cut its head open and it was bleeding to death. A transparent like figure wearing a turban emerged from the bottle on impact with the sheep. He couldn?t decide which one to shoot, the Lamb.or.genie.

Farmer Parmer found an old bottle so he threw it away over the hedge. Unfortuntely it hit one of his prize sheep and cut its head open and it was bleeding to death. A transparent like figure wearing a turban emerged from the bottle on impact with the sheep. He couldn?t decide which one to shoot, the Lamb.or.genie.

Wingnut...that is very clever! Just go's to show that you are not over the HILL-MAN!

I need SUMPthing to get PISTON, RINGing someone called HOT ROD, I think that he is all Torque, but that?s only my oPINION sorry to be CRUDE, OIL apologise!..or I might put something on the GRILLE tonight!

Anyway I am off, YUGO too!

I was going to attemp to Pickup from where I left but I think I'll just take a back Seat and Dodge the subject form now as I'm not Smart enough so not much of a Challenger.

I may Surf the net for ideas later but until then the Applause and Triumph are all yours.

Good to see a topic staying on track eh :lol:

Got to be a 4runner and at least we are keeping Focus but depends on the Maestro as he might not like it cos he's not joined in again.

Saying that he's probably hard at work as he's such a Trooper and he hasn't got a sense of humour either (alleg(ro)idely :oops::lol::oops: )

:wink::lol: