Tell me what you see

Lt Kije

Take alook at the Picture below

*** moderated by Dizzy...

Photo removed for now Lt K ... sorry but I'm just not sure about its suitability even though it is harmless and rather amusing ... 'bare' with me while I check the rule book :wink::oops: Diz ***

Be honest, how many of you saw a bottom, look again it is actually the girls shoulder you are looking at, its all your dirty minds

:wink:

Lt, sorry but i agree with Dizzy on this as harmless as it may be the girls shown are rather young and i wouldnt be happy with it being left on the forum...

as for dirty minds its an optical illusion that just isnt suitable for the forum even though i thought it was funny and had to look twice,anyone who really wants to see the pic can contact and you can send them the link via PM...

Steve

It was an shoulder :shock: I had no idea an shoulder was in anyway dirty :shock:

It's not and yes it was funny.. BUT... :wink::lol:

Did you notice the no one actually commented on here until I removed it though :wink:

Anyway could have been worse thou Lt K.. I could have edited one of your other posts to make it sound like you were agreeing with Obs :P .... now there's a thought :lol:

To be fair I received it as an email joke, It never occurred to be about the ages of the people on the photo, No problem with the verdict from Dizzy :wink: but perhaps it's the people that saw a bottom rather than a shoulder we should be worried about :wink::lol: As the picture shows nothing at all :wink:

If I get anything like that again I will run it past a moderator first :wink:

If anyone was upset about seeing a shoulder, I apologise