Boom Boom ?

Dizzy

I take it all back :shock::shock:

Bloody Hell there sounds like there's a war going on outside now. :shock:

The houe behind us has it's own mortar bombs and shells and the women are screaming just as loudly and the blokes keep shouting 's*** should we have fastened that one to something :roll::?:evil:

My dog is shaking like a leaf and is sat underneath my chair so time to put every stereo on loud to try and drown out the bangs and whooshes.. I feel a headache coming on :lol:

Where's the rain when you need it :?:lol:

Heres one for the pot, how the BH can they give plonkers like Cliff Richards (who should have been pushed over the edge of one years ago) and Terry 'Thick'o Wogan' a Knighthood? next on the list will be Bruce 'I should have climbed in me coffin years ago Forsythe', what a cocked up country we live in. :roll:

I bet Obs is watching it :lol::wink:

Been very quiet round here tonight although we did set of a few just to get our own back on last nights bods.

'twas and a good excuse to burn some rubish too in our new fire bin without feeling 'guilty' :wink::lol: Had to laugh though as we actually had nothing to burn so went round 'scrounging' :oops::lol:

Even Quieter than last night and there was a huge bonfire at the

G & T British Legion, compared to other years very little noise and a poor display, I honestly believe that the firework manufacturers/suppliers have priced themselves out of the general public market plus the good old HSE are doing their bit also. :roll:

I have to agree that the price of fireworks for home use is a bit OTT.

If we could have gone to an organised display like Halton Borough Councils FREE HUGE one (which apparently was excellent and very impressive once again) we would have but our 4 legged friend sort of puts the dampers on us going out. How Halton can afford to put it on every year for free is qute something unless it's all sponsored.

Anyway, I did give into to pressure and the fireworks I bought (much to my other half's annoyance) were from a Cheshire company.. well according to the box anyway.. and there were 19 fireworks so that equates to approx ?2.30 each so not tooooo bad if you say it quickly.

They were over in a 'flash' though :wink::lol:

Here's hoping him indoors (his new name) does not read this as he thinks they only cost me ?20... as if :shock::roll::oops:8):lol:

Out of 354 English Local Authorities, Halton is ranked the 30th most deprived area behind both Liverpool and Knowsley in this area. Warrington is a much bigger authority and on average is less deprived, although certain areas within the authority are very deprived

I believe that Sure Start is funded from the European Development Fund; and Heritage Lottery Fund;