Treasure inquest - BBC1 Northwest Tonight

indy

:shock: Why not Warrington Museum? because as far as im aware Warrington Museum have shown no interest in acquiring the coins nor did they for the snake Bracelet ?

All Museums are approached by the BM and asked to express an interest. Manchester Museum are interested in obtaining the coins, its not my decision im afraid.

You know what Indy that has really annoyed me. WHY are Warrington Museum not interested ? Is it upto them to decide or Cheshire Archeology council bods or both or someone else.

Hasn't Warrington Museum received funding recently to enhance and expand its 'Roman' finds display area ? 8):wink:

There seems to be a bit of an issue from some higher quarters in acknowledging, celebrating, drawing attention to and 'advertising' Warringtons fantastic Roman History and it's remarkable finds (well in my experience and opinion anyway). :evil:

(Warr WW and you excluded from the above comment by the way :wink: )

So therefore Indy YOU want them to stay in Warrington and the snake barcelet can be returned too eh :wink: otherwise you wont bother looking for the rest of them...... right :D:lol:

Actually not such a good idea as obviously 'they' know where your field is so they could look themselves... but of course they wont :wink:8)

Bit odd that neither council seems interested though... future development plot maybe :lol::wink: