Treasure inquest - BBC1 Northwest Tonight

indy

Good luck Indy and I'll watch the news to see what happened (and to see you of course) :D:wink:

If they aren't declatered TT does that mean you get to keep them all or can sell them....and if they are declared TT do they have to pay you for them (cant remember how it works cos I had a late night so brain not working yet :shock::lol: ) :wink:

Just remember us all when you are rich and famous though :lol::lol::wink:

National Treasure is dictated by the fact that the objects are over 300 years old, contain at least 10% precious metal and in all probability were hidden to be recovered at a later date but lost or forgotten.

Dizzy, if not treasure yes i would get to keep them, if they are declared treasure then yes i get a financial reward...

The inquest has happened and the result declared .... I have informed Gary of the result and hopefully he will post it on here very shortly.

On another subject Warrington has been embarrassed once again, I was filming outside the Town Hall with Colin Sykes when who strolls up behind the camera screaming and shouting and refusing to go away ?? Dancing Dave or Chris as we know him. He was mouthing off about anything and everything, out of his head as usual and screaming that he was a marine :oops: I bet the BBC were pleased about that one, not :?

:shock: The BBC left the cameras rolling !!!!! he was well high on something other than alcohol .... :roll:

:oops::oops: I'm sure they will have edited him out or 'silenced' him :lol:

Anyway I missed the news so just went to watch it online on bbc iplayer but it says it's not available to watch again :cry::roll: Why not cos I've watched repeats of it before online. !?!? :shock:

Ooooh that's a shame. I feel bad for laughing about it now :oops:

I presumed they would have just re-record the interview if it had been that bad as it can't have been live due to the time difference between Indy telling us and it showing on air.

Sorry Indy :cry::oops:

:D Most of the interview was shown and the studio only said they were dissapointed that a value hadn't been given, apart from that most of the interview was shown ..... :P It will probably be on the local BBC Northewest news again tonight following the national news.....

Dont forget i filmed a lot in the morning out in the fields of Cheshire, the bit outside the town hall was only a short piece to camera. The studio, Gordon Burns, Tony Livesey etc were just sharing banter about the story to fill time until the credits. Great feedback tonight from many areas

I watched it.

The biggest part of the interview was eddited out.

Even the BBC producers/reporters in the studio said they were dissapointed as they didn't get to here the inquest results.

They knew the result of the inquest before going out on air, the opening lines were ' Roman Coins declared National Treasure ', couldnt have been clearer ?? :roll:

:shock: BBC Re-ran the feature on the 10.30pm bulletin .... but it was edited down further to fit in with the shorter news slot .... really pleased at the overall coverage today and i found out that one of the top producers on Northwest Tonight is an avid fan of my work :shock: bodes well i think !!

:shock: Why not Warrington Museum? because as far as im aware Warrington Museum have shown no interest in acquiring the coins nor did they for the snake Bracelet ?

All Museums are approached by the BM and asked to express an interest. Manchester Museum are interested in obtaining the coins, its not my decision im afraid.

Re : Haircut, its the economy cut lol