Talisman iv

P J

Great pictures and you obviously have mastered photoshop or some other programme?

Thanks Gary glad you like them.

I use several post processing software programmes in my photography Gary but wouldn't claim mastery of any of them to be honest.

The images are HDR images which involves blending several differently exposed images into one.

The process far precedes digital photography as do most or all of the techniques now used. They were originally devised in the old darkrooms by people far more clever than wot I am :D

I still have 2 film slr cameras which I use on occasion for old times sake, perhaps akin to you writing your next magazine with a quill

:wink:

All sounds very technical PJ and I don't understand it one :oops::lol: bit but end product is great :D

PS... Would love to see the next WW magazine done by hand with a quill... how about it Gary. Infact it would be a really nice Christmas edition especially if it contained hand drawn images of local xmas scenes and local adverts done by hand too..... and of course a picture of Scrooge in festive atire :wink::lol:

when he says dust off he means let out. ooooooh sorry mate but it comes to us all. :D:D:D

well you'd know!!

at least I didn't blame mine on "the suit got wet and must have shrunk"!!

True is true old friend you blamed it on me eating more than Eimon Holmes :D:D:D