Talisman iv

P J

Great photo PJ, I've missed your pics so glad you are back out with your camera again :D:wink:

... this one's sort of erie though with the light reflections and shadows. For some strange and unexplained reason I half expected to see a faint ghost like face and looking up from the water... I have no idea why but I kept looking for it :shock::?:shock:

Mmmmm time for bed I think :lol:

:shock::shock::shock: OMG I CAN SEE IT TOO .... CREEPY :shock:

Reminds me of a lovely old photo my mum had of her cousin from when she was a little girl. Her cousin appears to have a 'friend' on it :shock: I've got a copy on a disc somewhere and I'll dig it out if I'm feeling brave enough :lol:

PS.... PJ your comment re Andy F had me in stitches :lol::lol::lol:

You take some fantastic photos PJ and obviously have a great eye for a great shot. Are you a professional or just very good at your hobby.

Mind me asking what sort of camera you have (not that mine would look as good regardless of what camera I used :oops::lol:)

Thanks for the kind words Dizzy. I took these 3 images with a canon 7d. I am merely a keen amateur but I am considering trying to make a few bob from my pics to fund the hobby.

You should PJ as I'm sure they would sell well..... and after just looking at the Canon 7d at that price no wonder you need some return on your investment :shock:

Guess I wont be getting one of those in my christmas stocking :cry::cry::lol:

excellent photos PJ as Dizzy says very professional these new age cameras are brilliant if you can master the technology and you certainly have, keep clicking mate I'm sure you will find buyers for them. By the way Dizzy lovely boat the misses and me had one built when I retired in 1993 a 36 footer the hull by John White of Garston Docks and fitted out by Bridgewater Boat Builders the misses insisted on calling it 'The Three Treasures' after our grand daughters, didn't keep it long as she didn't take to the canals so we sold it the buyer renamed 'My Sweet Princess, even soppier name than we had, it's moored on the Shroppie at Calveley.