Youth Team matches at Cantilever

oliverwells213

• 2 weeks later...
match called off due to boggy pitch :(

THATS AN EXCUSE

Barry stop trying to cause problems on here. You know nothing about the state of the pitch.

The rain this week has caused two boggy patches which need to be protected as there is a long hard winter ahead.

Welcome to the forum and nice to see another new bod on here :D

W15 is certainly not a Town 'supporter' thats for sure :lol:

Wouldn't bother worrying about his/her comments if I was you and just join in with the nicer and more interesting side of the footy chat... is there a interesting side to footy by the way :shock::lol:

Welcome to the forum and nice to see another new bod on here

W15 is certainly not a Town 'supporter' thats for sure

Wouldn't bother worrying about his/her comments if I was you and just join in with the nicer and more interesting side of the footy chat... is there a interesting side to footy by the way

Ever since we wrote the rules back in 1863!!

Ding Ding... :shock::roll: How to start yet another pointles online disagreement between past and present trivia and keep old grudges alive.

Nice one Peter... look forwarding to reading more of the tittle tattle that will now be thrown back and too because neither side is really willing to ignore, forget, forgive or 'let things go'.... time to move on eh :?

Infact Warr15 if you actually STOPPED GOADING PEOPLE in the first place it might help :roll::wink:

Men :roll:

THANK YOU :D:lol:

I thought he was something along them lines, at first i thought he was an ex-player that maybe had been transferred or something. I've spent some time reading through old posts recently and the secretary bit rings true as it seems the more recent success in the public eye the towns team gains the more combative he seems to be.

All I will say is in my experience its what's happening now and next week that matters and not all our yesterdays.

Dizzy,

A question was asked, and I answered it truthfully. Nothing to do with what you are suggesting. I put the second bit to save the next question being asked.

I don't have a problem with the guy nor his wife, even though he has deleted me on FB. :wink:

PS. He can't be all bad as he is a Man.U supporter. :D