SHARES

warrington15

I am, they only give you the right to vote at a agm interested

I'll give it a miss then if they only give voting rights but thanks all the same.

Better that someone who supports the footy club has them as at least they would know what they were voting for and would have the best interest of the club in mind :D

You'd spend ?100 on something you don't really want for a team you don't seem to support just to have a laugh :shock: You must have more money than you know what to do with but then again you footy lot are a weird bunch :lol:

PS a ' :D' is usually better than a ' :twisted:' when you want to meet up with someone :lol::wink:

You used to have a sense of humour once. :roll:

I still have but not with you lot now

Barry - give it a break - get on with your life and let us get on with ours.

We have all moved on at Warrington Town - no one wishes you ill will and remaining bitter about the past will not do you any favours.

You used to have a sense of humour once. :roll:

I still have but not with you lot now

Barry - give it a break - get on with your life and let us get on with ours.

We have all moved on at Warrington Town - no one wishes you ill will and remaining bitter about the past will not do you any favours.

What favours not seen them yet :roll:

As a very happy shareholder just waiting for some more finance to buy myself some more. i would advise anyone who wishes to buy shares in the club should buy them from the club and not from private individuals :D.

p.s if a wealthy tycoon is reading this i would be happy to sell mine to you as would most of the shareholders :lol: