liverpool

warrington15

Barry - I am not really that bothered what happens with Liverpool Fc at the moment as it is clear to everyone that the club is in chaos and not going any where fast under its current ownership.

I can only presume you are trying to wind me up - so rest assured you are failing miserably! :lol:

Warrington Town FC is my main football passion now - and has been for quite some time.

Barry - I am not really that bothered what happens with Liverpool Fc at the moment as it is clear to everyone that the club is in chaos and not going any where fast under its current ownership.

I can only presume you are trying to wind me up - so rest assured you are failing miserably! :lol:

Warrington Town FC is my main football passion now - and has been for quite some time.

If they were winning you would,nt be saying that all liverpool supporters are the same clueless

you have been tangerined

S'true that Moo fans have nothing to be proud of so far, but I have to say I'm astonished at how quickly the erstwhile Poo fans that I know have suddenly become "not bothered" about footie.

I'd love to write Poo off here and now, but there's only a few points between top and bottom in the early days of the season, fgs, so how do some Poo fans find it so easy to drop their "passion" when times are looking a bit lean?

S'true that Moo fans have nothing to be proud of so far, but I have to say I'm astonished at how quickly the erstwhile Poo fans that I know have suddenly become "not bothered" about footie.

I'd love to write Poo off here and now, but there's only a few points between top and bottom in the early days of the season, fgs, so how do some Poo fans find it so easy to drop their "passion" when times are looking a bit lean?

My passion for Liverpool has been in steady decline since the fat Spanish waiter started to destroy the club following his miracle of Istanbul which resulted in him staying in charge a lot longer than should have been tolerated.

His man management skills were zero.

But my main reason for losing my passion over Liverpool is my love of Warrington Town FC, where I can actually help make a difference.

The Premier League is becoming a league full of over paid sex addicted show boaters - and those who you who still invest you hard earned cash in supporting Premier League clubs should take a hard look at yourselves and never complain about paying too much in taxes for education, hospitals e.t.c.

If we could put half the salaries of the over paid, over seas premier league footballers back into our economy it would end the recession over night!

Town was my passion for 13 years and all i got was kicked out what i did for that club was all my and others sweat

i dont have to wind yourself up just think about it ha ha

But my main reason for losing my passion over Liverpool is my love of Warrington Town FC, where I can actually help make a difference.

What you really mean is you only support winning teams eh :lol::wink:

Bet you'd be back to being a hardened full time Liverpoo supporter if they were at the top :P

Town was my passion for 13 years and all i got was kicked out what i did for that club was all my and others sweat

Barry no one kicked you out - you left of your own accord.

If you have any grievance with Warrington Town FC please contact me directly and not via a public forum.

It gets boring if teams win all the time.

Whilst a change of ownership can only be good for the poo, is it a good idea that Americans who are ONLY interested in profit should buy these clubs?

Yes, but then the Glazers bought out the worst franchise in NFL history, and got them their first superbowl, the owners of the Red Sox bought them out, and got them their first world series for over 80 years.

Profit doesn't come without achieving success, and both of those have achieved success the like of which hadn't or had rarely been seen.

It gets boring if teams win all the time.

Whilst a change of ownership can only be good for the poo, is it a good idea that Americans who are ONLY interested in profit should buy these clubs?

Yes, but then the Glazers bought out the worst franchise in NFL history, and got them their first superbowl, the owners of the Red Sox bought them out, and got them their first world series for over 80 years.

Profit doesn't come without achieving success, and both of those have achieved success the like of which hadn't or had rarely been seen.

Slight difference between supporters here and in America. the Glazers have done nothing except increase the debt at Man.U. I would suggest that they have a different approach to football, and the success was why they bought it. NOT the other way round. In fact, things have been going downhill since they arrived.

please can anyone help me..................how do you cancel an ebay bid?

I put a bid in for a Mickey Mouse outfit for Halloween and now find myself 4 days and 20 hrs and 3 minutes from owning Liverpool FC

The old ones are the best! Got that on my mobile last week! :roll::oops:

Well the penny seems to be dropping with some of the fans, who are now switching their interest to local amature teams, with local home grown players - sort of a return to the original meaningfull interest in sport, before it became a rich man's plaything. :roll:

or even local semi -pro teams! :wink: