Tough FA Cup draw

Gary

? in the cup replay you made no noise, and we took more to your place on the Tuesday than you did the previous Saturday! you really cant think you make a good atmosphere, not just saying it because i am a celtic fan but we take more/make a lot more noise.

We haven't played yet so I think you are getting slightly confused - I am confident you will be out sung by our enthusiastic barmy army!

ye sorry i was, anyway glad we won nice 7k in the pot. Please dont tell me the 'barmy army' you refer to was there today? just heard the occasional banging of the drum ha. Credit where its due you played better than us in the first half, we never really got going but did enough to win in the end.

celtic lad:"Please dont tell me the 'barmy army' you refer to was there today?"

yes they were you clearely seen us i was very appuled at some of your members of fans trying to start fights with some of our younger fans this shouldnt be happening we are only there to have fun not to fight !! it was a good game abit sad about the result but hay it happens !

And good look in the next round !!!

ye sorry i was, anyway glad we won nice 7k in the pot. Please dont tell me the 'barmy army' you refer to was there today? just heard the occasional banging of the drum ha. Credit where its due you played better than us in the first half, we never really got going but did enough to win in the end.

Pity our leading goal scorer failed late fitness test or may be we would have taken our chances better.

Think we did enough for a replay but wasn't to be.Good luck in the next round and thanks for swelling our crowd by a couple of hundred.

I dont think Town could keep up the intensity of the first half however i wasnt to impressed by them considering they are two divisons above!

if that is the standard of the Blue square north i think town could compete fairly easily.

anyway big game tuesday as this losing run needs to end sooner rather than later.

How many were there?

Not impressed queing 25 mins for chips though!!

I agree - 1st half we had the beatign of them. Less so second half but near the end sprung back into life again.

Good atmosphere.

The official gate was 429 but with all the free kids and schoolboy teams in attendance probably over 500 in the ground.

The snack bar was swamped and ran out of everything - so apologies for the delay - but it is difficult to predict how many people are going to turn up.

If you attend our home game with Witton in the league cup tomorrow I can guarntee you will not have to wait long to be served. :roll::wink: