Why dont Wolves Fans Come Down to Warrington town Games?

Barmy_army

Well said barmy! I noticed quite a few at the game today wearing their Wolves stuff so they are starting to notice you can enjoy sport all year round in Warrington- Even the Wolves Chairman was there supporting us today!

:D

Lets hope the town turns out on Tuesday night to support us in the cup replay.

Warrington Town are gash.

Enough said.

Not sure what you mean by that statement?

I am presuming it is derogatory and as CEO of the club take it personally.

Please feel free to come along as my guest and I will show you that the club is not "gash" and is indeed on the up on and off the pitch.

Your are insulting fellow Warrington Wolves fans with your ignorant comments.

Oh please :roll:

Anyone with a brain would realise my point was in respect to the position warrington town held in the spectrum of football in terms of quality and standing. They are in a rubbish league with lots of other small time clubs.

My comment was in no way an attack on the people involved with the club as im sure they do as good a job as they possibly can with a small time outfit.

My views, and lots of other peoples views, will not change until they are competing in one of the top 4 english leagues.

Gary, you are a sensitive little flower sometimes and take everything personally. Im surprised that someone who runs a football club and their own business can be so sensitive to criticism even when its the blatant truth. And like i say my comment was not aimed at the people running the club anyway.

I think you all know that without serious financial investment warrington town will only continue to exist. Look at the Wolves, they were heading nowhere fast until Moran started pumping his wealth into the club.

I think you all know that without serious financial investment warrington town will only continue to exist. Look at the Wolves, they were heading nowhere fast until Moran started pumping his wealth into the club.

BUT they still had good crowds, even though they achieved nothing for years.

What is the point of calling Warrington Town??? ALL clubs have to start at the bottom and work their way up. Surely, that's part of the enjoyment, watching the club that you support improve. And that's what is happening at Cantilever Park.

So stop being a numpty and get down there and support them.

Oh please :roll:

Anyone with a brain would realise my point was in respect to the position warrington town held in the spectrum of football in terms of quality and standing. They are in a rubbish league with lots of other small time clubs.

My comment was in no way an attack on the people involved with the club as im sure they do as good a job as they possibly can with a small time outfit.

My views, and lots of other peoples views, will not change until they are competing in one of the top 4 english leagues.

Gary, you are a sensitive little flower sometimes and take everything personally. Im surprised that someone who runs a football club and their own business can be so sensitive to criticism even when its the blatant truth. And like i say my comment was not aimed at the people running the club anyway.

CP - I am not a senstive flower - I just fight my corner and speak my mind like you do.

It is a bit of a sweeping statement to say it is a rubbish league - you are insulting every step of football below us and tens of thousands of teams across the country!

The Evo-Stik league is backed by one of the most successful companies in the world and consists of well established teams like Chester FC, Chorley FC, Witton Albion, with the division above includes Halifax FC, FC United and Northwich Vics, all well supported and respected teams.

There has been considerable investment at the club in the past couple of the years, mostly clearing off the bad debt - we didn't take the route of busting the club and owing hard working people money - we paid our dues.

If you don't want to support the towns football team that is fine - but there is no need to slag it off.

CP - there is a first for everything in ones life and maybe if you were to kindly take time out in your life and come and watch a Warrington Town game you maybe surprisingly impressed by the standard of football.

Saying that I doubt you have the knowledge about football other than the overpaid pansies from the premiership and championship leagues.

Yes the league is not the best but it could be far worse i suppose, there are some very respected teams and with just one promotion we will be having games week in week out infront of 600+ people watching, a little help from 10% of Warrington Wolves Crowd each week will go a long way in improving the Team even further.

Adults: ?7

Concessions: ?4

Under 16's: ?2

Warrington Collegiate Students: FREE with college pass

There is a game at home tonight in the FA Cup, its a replay against Bamber Bridge. Come and see that Football is alive and well supported by a vocal 'Barmy Army' at this level.

Check out the Supporters Club website: www.support-thetown.co.uk for full fixture list and news.

• 2 weeks later...