Bamber Bridge This Saturday who's going

Barmy_army

I am sure the barmy army will be in fine voice and give the boys a massive lift.

Progressing in the FA Cup is a great opportunity for the club to have another "Chester experience" in the next round although sadly Chester are not in the competition this season. (Fingers crossed!)

We managed to fill the minibus, so there's seven more Yellows, Gary has a car full, which is approximately six more, and I know Neil is driving, so theres at least three or four more, plus Ritchie and his usual car full and Jerry, so we could have quite a few there mate

there is me, ritchie and my dad is even making an apperance that is three away games for him this season already!!!

im going for 1-1 and then beating them 2-0 back at town on tuesday

come on yellows!!

We managed to fill the minibus, so there's seven more Yellows, Gary has a car full, which is approximately six more, and I know Neil is driving, so theres at least three or four more, plus Ritchie and his usual car full and Jerry, so we could have quite a few there mate

there is me, ritchie and my dad is even making an apperance that is three away games for him this season already!!!

im going for 1-1 and then beating them 2-0 back at town on tuesday

come on yellows!!

Well lets hope your prediction comes true!