Accupuncture or reflexology ?

Dizzy

Anyone ever had accupuncture ?

.... ps first person to offer to make a little model of me to stick pins into gets a " :P "

Did accupuncture make any difference (ie does it work).

Does it hurt and how far in do they stick the needles.... :shock:

Sounds a bit dangerous to me cos what if they stick them into a vein or something.... ok mind going into overdrive now :oops:

Or reflexology... has anyone had that and does it work ?

Don't know anyone who has tried either and don't want to waste my money if they don't really work.

if you are worried about acupuncture you could always try acupressure. similar technique but does not use needles just a poke in the appropriate place with a finger :shock:

:shock::lol: I'm saying nothing :lol:

Thought that was what reflexology was though ie pressing pressure points etc .. so much for google eh :? Will look up accupressure now :wink:

Herself has had acupuncture and says it does work.

Reflexology is a fascinating subject. google it. I would think that is more beneficial than most other things. I guess that it depends what you want it for. (and no, I haven't had it) but a good foot massage also works wonders.

And does she say it works or is he a dishy chap... either will do :lol:

After Peter mentioned foot massages though I'm not sure I could cope with that as I have the most ticklish and sensitive feet imaginable .... problem is if anyone touches my feet I don't laugh I go into a wild uncontrolable rage. Odd considering I walk round barefoot most of the time so you'd think they would be less sensitive 8)

Sorry I meant 'foot' depending on who's immagination is reading :lol:

Strangely enough though I do love the feeling of putting pegs on my fingers when I am taking the washing in...If it was possible to keep them there I would :oops::lol:

..........but just read that that is the pressure point for the neck, brain, head and sinus. The areas I have problems with :shock::lol:

Why on earth am I telling you this..... I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA :lol::lol:

can you 'pm' me the contact details :wink:

Interactive site by Dorling Kindersley for anyone who wants to know which bits to press... scroll over the hands or the words to highlight.

Still can't see how pressing a part of your hand can affect other parts of you body though but hey if it works eh :?:D

http://www.dorlingkindersley-uk.co.uk/static/cs/uk/11/features/reflexology/handchart.html