pies

warrington15

Every little bit helps Dizzy.

The pies are very nice actually.

Dizzy, should should have come to the game. We could have had a posters meeting, as there were a few posters from this Forum there.

Sorry I didn't make it but I was scared of seeing Gary there :shock::lol: Only kidding :lol:

Had a lot on today supervising 'others' and fixing the stuff that I broke last night whilst being clever and multitasking at the same time as posting on here :oops::lol:

One day someone is going to get a terrible shock when they check out what it says on their leaflets or updated web site if I'm not carefull :lol::lol:

Now that would be funny :lol:8):lol:

Every little bit helps Dizzy.

The pies are very nice actually.

Dizzy, should should have come to the game. We could have had a posters meeting, as there were a few posters from this Forum there.[/quo

not according to the person that wrote pie society they never made it in the book

WHY does that matter if they taste nice? :shock::?

Am I right in thinking that Peter's Pies are the ones that make the 'Super League' pies?

They certainly are - and I am delighted to say they are another club sponsor we have brought on board as we strive to improve all our facilities at the field of dreams.

Am I right in thinking that Peter's Pies are the ones that make the 'Super League' pies?

They certainly are - and I am delighted to say they are another club sponsor we have brought on board as we strive to improve all our facilities at the field of dreams.

Nice one. If they're as good as the Peter's Pies they serve at Featherstone then you're on to a winner - not a patch on the Crilly Park pies, mind 8)

Nice one. If they're as good as the Peter's Pies they serve at Featherstone then you're on to a winner - not a patch on the Crilly Park pies, mind 8)

I look forward to your review of them :wink: