Outstanding in Defence

CP

Wire were magnificent in defence and Mathers can count himself unfortunate not to get MOM in probably the best game he has ever had for us.

We didn't give Leeds a sniff and our lethal attacking ability meant we were always going to score trys.

Chris Hicks finishing was quite literally devastating and again he can consider himself unfortunate not to get MOM.

Briers kicking was clinical and he probably edged MOM due to the emotional aspect of it all.

Made up for Woody, Clarkey and Solomona who have had a number of years without tasting any glory. Well done boys, you deserve it.

Latch, have you changed your mind about us not being able to beat saints?

After yesterday, I think we will now have the confidence and self belief to do it. If we avoid injuries/suspensions I seriously think we will have the last laugh against saints this year.

Latch, have you changed your mind about us not being able to beat saints?

After yesterday, I think we will now have the confidence and self belief to do it. If we avoid injuries/suspensions I seriously think we will have the last laugh against saints this year.

Honestly No.

No team can come up with a performance like that week in, week out and I still think part of the Saints thing is psychological and playing at Knowsley Road is a disadvantage... I'll definitely have more confidence knowing we have a performance like yesterday in us but I'm still somewhat reserved about beating Saints away.

Sorry.

Wire were magnificent in defence and Mathers can count himself unfortunate not to get MOM in probably the best game he has ever had for us.

We didn't give Leeds a sniff and our lethal attacking ability meant we were always going to score trys.

Chris Hicks finishing was quite literally devastating and again he can consider himself unfortunate not to get MOM.

Briers kicking was clinical and he probably edged MOM due to the emotional aspect of it all.

Made up for Woody, Clarkey and Solomona who have had a number of years without tasting any glory. Well done boys, you deserve it.

100% correct - most of my group had Mathers down as MOM and his "disallowed try" would have been a fitting end to the match for him. Fantastic performance - I was with a group of Leeds boys and they all said that Leeds weren't bad but we were just too good for them on the day and didn't give them any opportunity to play any rugby!