Radio Warrington from Bank Quay!

Gary

Radio Warrington will be broadcasting from Bank Quay station tomorrow morning capturing the atmosphere.

Personally I think there is no better way to do Wembley than on the train - and a lie in this year :D

Any other forum members going down on the Wire flyer? (AKA Hogwarts Express!) :lol:

Alright Gary dont rub it in.

Lets see if you are still cock a hoop when the train gets diverted left right and centre on the way home :wink:

If we win I don't care if it takes 24 hours! Due back at 10.55 which is a good deal earlier than last year!

- and a lie in this year :D

A lie in :shock: What time does your train go?

We've got to be up at 5.30 am tomorrow 'to get him to the coach on time' :cry:

I keep singing those words as everyime it's mentioned I think of that silly wedding song :lol:

I'll be back in bed by 7am though hopefully :lol::wink:

- and a lie in this year :D

A lie in :shock: What time does your train go?

:

9am :D Station for 8.30 to soak up atmosphere - get up 7.30 - leave home 8.10am - arrive Wembley just after 12 noon - straight to pub and then game - visit fish and chip shop, back on train 6.30pm - home for 11pm - military precision! :wink:

Ooooh :shock: Sounds a lot easier... after a very early start we are then on call for return pick up 'any time' after midnight :?

Have a great day Gary and don't forget to take your camera or more imprtantly don;t forget to bring it home with you :lol::wink:

How was the 'flyer' Gary?

I went on the official coach.

It took 4 hours 45 mins on the way with 45 min stop - arrived at Wembley at approx 12.15pm.

The return took approx 4 hours 20 mins with a 30 min stop. Got back at the HJ at approx 10.05pm.

Fantastic coach with great facilities, only problems to note...

one inconsiderate individual decided not to come home on the coach and failed to notify the driver so we ended up waiting for them for 20mins for no reason.

Also some silly tart decided that she should be allowed to drink alcohol even though it was clearly advertised as no drinking allowed and before the journey started the driver made it crystal clear that drinking booze was strictly forbidden. Everyone else on the coach behaved themselves impeccably...but as the saying goes there is always one :roll:

Went down with the "out-laws" who are all die hard Leeds fans in a minibus with driver (cost ?30 including tip setting off from Leeds at 8am and got back at 10pm) - lots of good humoured banter on the way down as I was the only Wire fan; but on the way back I was in my element - priceless............. :D

Picked our lad up from town at 10pm too. He was on one of the unofficial 'official' coaches. Suprised as we were expecting him back around midnight.

Shame about the large fight where they were sitting in the stadium though but luckily they managed to avoid getting dragged into it :shock::?

How was the 'flyer' Gary?

I went on the official coach.

It took 4 hours 45 mins on the way with 45 min stop - arrived at Wembley at approx 12.15pm.

The return took approx 4 hours 20 mins with a 30 min stop. Got back at the HJ at approx 10.05pm.

Fantastic coach with great facilities, only problems to note...

one inconsiderate individual decided not to come home on the coach and failed to notify the driver so we ended up waiting for them for 20mins for no reason.

Also some silly tart decided that she should be allowed to drink alcohol even though it was clearly advertised as no drinking allowed and before the journey started the driver made it crystal clear that drinking booze was strictly forbidden. Everyone else on the coach behaved themselves impeccably...but as the saying goes there is always one :roll:

Fine thank you - went according to plan - bit of a delay getting home but back in Warrington for 10.45 - and home in time to see the highlights. :D

I'm glad I didn't use the chuffer train to get to Wembley. I took the car and was grateful to have a cup of tea at Watford Gap services seated amidst our heroes on the way to our second home. They were in very high spirits and seemed to genuinely enjoy one another's company. I was very cool though and cracked on I didn't know who they were.