Well Done Gary...

PhilCFC

...and everyone involved with Warrington. You made every effort to make us feel welcome tonight and I was pleased that you were rewarded with a (very well behaved) sell out crowd.

See you all at the Deva.

Oh by the way, what were the raffle prize numbers? I couldn't hear them.

...and everyone involved with Warrington. You made every effort to make us feel welcome tonight and I was pleased that you were rewarded with a (very well behaved) sell out crowd.

See you all at the Deva.

not much 1st 5 mins a guy tried to start on us and got kicked out then more people were givin us jip and tried to be cocky and more got kicked out plus the chester fans stealing the players training balls at hal time not that well behaved

My first visit to Cantilever Park and an entertaining match but spoilt for me by the inane foul mouthed chanting from the North 'stand' - every bit as bad as my last soccer experience when Liverpool and Man U reserves met at Halliwwell Jones a couple of years back. A first for me was having to pay more than face value for a ticket !! - told "no concessions" and paid ?7 but ticket stated 'concessions and juniors ?4'. Get rid of the idiots Gary and I might bring the grand kids to a future match - if the price is right !!

See you all at the Deva.

Hi Phil - a lot of hard work went on behind the scenes from my fellow directors and club officials.

It was a great occasion and something we aspire to for the future.

Sadly a few Chester fans seemed hell bent on causing trouble but thank to good work by the stewards and police there were no major incidents.

I realise the vast majority of Chester fans were well behaved and we look forward to playing you again.

Good luck for the rest of the season and we look forward to visiting the Deva.

See you all at the Deva.

not much 1st 5 mins a guy tried to start on us and got kicked out then more people were givin us jip and tried to be cocky and more got kicked out plus the chester fans stealing the players training balls at hal time not that well behaved

Whilst it's not ideal it was a lot better than some of us feared for the day. As for the ball being kept, lighten up it was a bit of fun!

My first visit to Cantilever Park and an entertaining match but spoilt for me by the inane foul mouthed chanting from the North 'stand' - every bit as bad as my last soccer experience when Liverpool and Man U reserves met at Halliwwell Jones a couple of years back. A first for me was having to pay more than face value for a ticket !! - told "no concessions" and paid ?7 but ticket stated 'concessions and juniors ?4'. Get rid of the idiots Gary and I might bring the grand kids to a future match - if the price is right !!

We certainly don't condone inane foul mouthed chanting - and it is an extremely rare occurence at non league football.

Regarding the prices we did intend to have concessions (we normally let kids in free) but with the increased costs of staging the game and a strict capacity, this was not viable.

If you wish to return in the future concessions are ?4 and If your grand kids are under 12 they get in FREE.

Under 16s are just ?2 or can get a season ticket for just ?20.

We also allow free admission for Warrington Collegiate students and Warrington Borough Transport Saver Card holders as part of our sponsor deals.

.... A first for me was having to pay more than face value for a ticket !! - told "no concessions" and paid ?7 but ticket stated 'concessions and juniors ?4'. Get rid of the idiots Gary and I might bring the grand kids to a future match - if the price is right !!

I don't think ?7 was bad at all considering all the police presence there last night. That must have cost the club a lot so it is understandable that everyone had to pay more.

As for the behaviour and threats last night from a few of the chester fans... they should grow up :evil::roll: They know who they are and they are nothing but mindless bullies if you ask me... don't they reaslise they are spoiling it for their own team and Chester's proper fans :roll: Enough said !

Get rid of the idiots Gary and I might bring the grand kids to a future match - if the price is right !!

Are you on about the home or away fans with the above quote?

Seen as though it was your first visit to watch Warrington Town I do hope you are not suggesting Gary remove the future support of Warrington Town and take away the 'Barmy Army' over a few swear words?

It was a great night for football.. have some Major concerns for Chester fans visiting the smaller grounds in the League. Ossett/Trafford/Woodley/Mossley etc...

I don't think they will have away support like that at every away game - this was their historic first game.