Town V Chester

Ian

Aiming to get there just after 6, just so I can get parked so will be peckish having forgone my tea for this glorious occassion. Will be very tempted to try the new cuisine.

See you all later.

Which area has been allocated to the Town fans?

Ian

Well, a great night of football and banter between the fans. Was nice to see the ground full and buzzing. The Barmy Army greatly outnumbered but still able to make themselves heard.

Well done to Town, a deserved 1-1 draw, the lads did good. Lets hope the publicity draws more fans to the ground in support of the Town.

Ian

In all the discussion about last night it appears that the main reason we were all there, the football on the pitch, has been forgotten.

Thought Town started poorly in both halves, but their performance improved as time went on.

Cracking saves from the keeper kept the Yellows in the game, and if Gavin had had his ?finishing? boots on at the end we could have nicked the points.

All in all a good performance against a team who will be up at, or near, the top of the table at the end of the season.

Still room for improvement, but some good football played and I came away highly entertained.