He should have gone to Specsavers.....

Latchford Locks

The move when Roby crossed the half way line fell over and crawled a few yards before placing the ball over the 25 yd line and waiting for Silverwood to award it,he was too embarrased so he gave the decision to Smith.Well between them they made a mockery of the match.Maybe Silverwood didn't want to be shouted at again by Wellens so he would never have dissalowed it.

Remember now Safe's ?

And it seems a few Taff's are a bit miffed as well....

http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=467708

Now I know to what you refer Latch because they are making such a fuss about it on another forum. I only watched the first half and when it became obvious the scousers were on their way to victory I was no longer interested. I shall watch the recording later and give my expert opinion as always.

Scousers and Pie Eater triumphalism isn't such a gratifying spectacle and I prefer not to watch. I've seen the offending footage and it's blatantly no try. Not only was the ball grounded clearly short but Roby also knocked-on. On the other forum they are of the opinion that the decision was made by Sky TV in order to drum up interest for the last day of the season.

Is it just me or do referees seem to be getting a little too pally with the players ? They call them by their first name and seem to be all too willing to get into a debate with the players regarding the decisions they make. Wellens Wilkins and Graham were constantly berating the referee yesterday. In fact, although I didn't hear it, at one point Graham was heard to be effing and blinding at the referee. There was a time when only the team captain was allowed to approach the referee and even then had to call him sir. Let's get back to the old school.

Is it just me or do referees seem to be getting a little too pally with the players ? They call them by their first name and seem to be all too willing to get into a debate with the players regarding the decisions they make. Wellens Wilkins and Graham were constantly berating the referee yesterday. In fact, although I didn't hear it, at one point Graham was heard to be effing and blinding at the referee. There was a time when only the team captain was allowed to approach the referee and even then had to call him sir. Let's get back to the old school.

You can only blame the Ref Safe's,

If it was you or me in the middle with the whistle(or Ganson for that matter)they would be told in no uncertain terms to "zip it" and any further back chat during the game...10 mins first time then off !!

shut_up.png