Conspiracy Theory?

observer

Well listening to a programme on the radio today, there are so many things wrong with the official findings which makes one think there is a cover up.

He was found in a field and when the paramedics arrived on site, they commented on how little blood there was to account for him bleeding to death at the site he was found. Their evidence was subsequently discarded from the enquiry.

A senior pathologist today said that if the amount of blood found at a scene is not consistant with that expected to cause death, they should ALWAYS then measure the amount found with the amount left in the body to determine whether the deceased died where he was found after committing suicide or whether he could have been murdered eleswhere and moved after death.

Personally, I think he was killed by the secret service because of his views and knowledge of Blairs intentions and actions over Iraq.... The truth will never come out of course because that is how government works, regardless of who is in power

Normal practise in the case of suspected suicide, is for an autopsy and coroner's inquest. Hutton, in his white wash of an Inquiry didn't allow this to happen, and slapped a 70 year ban on much of the details. As I believed at the time, he was murdered by State Security, in the name of State Security, possibly on the nod of someone very high up the power ladder. The other possibility is that we allowed the Yanks to do it - black ops etc. :shock:

Did you know there is a 70 ban on the realease of some information in the cases of Ronnie and Reggie Kray? Probably due to Ronnies gay relationship with a cabinet minister at the time and all the stuff he probably learned under the sheets.....

I often wondered why they were jailed for over 30 years each after only being convicted of one murder each....

A theory I read today was that he was murdered because of his expert knowledge of chemical and biological weapons and was thought to be "losing it" after the grilling he was given by the Commons Enquiry, and the chief suspect is Mossad. Just a theory mind!!!! :wink::wink:

Do you believe conspiracy theorists are real?

I think the government invented them to stop us from believing everything they say.

those that go around the internet claiming this and that about ufos, kennedy, diana and 9/11 are just trying to distract us from the real

truth that the governments are [**************CENSORED*************]