Con Air -

observer

I can always tell when your in trouble, because when you are, you always go back to your old faithful "pinko liberal" :

The irony being you opened your comments on this thread with

"are the BNP paying you for this"

and used the reversed inference of alignment to a particular walk of life.

Unfortunately too many people seem to think that anyone with a view that differs to their own must belong to the extreme wing of their viewpoint rather than a moderate one.

No irony at all Legion,

I asked a question, which he declined to answer, If you look at observer's history,you will find his favourite subject seems to be immigration. even though he knows peoples views and on the matter he will not let it drop.

The reason I asked the question was I watched a program on the BNP a few years ago and they were using (usurping) forums to stir up trouble. It is fact that when Obs gets stuck he resorts to his old faithful of pinko liberal, or toga wearer in the hope that he can gather support, this time it appears you are his knight in shinning armour. And after you posted he could not wait to post again, if you hadn't of posted, he wouldn't have posted. :wink: