when will you learn

do you think i am an artist or a vandal  

9 members have voted

1. 1. do you think i am an artist or a vandal

• artist
    • vandal

i will not be caught, my next plan is to do a lovely big piece involving a 6ft tall two headed monster which i got from wilderspool causeway, on top of martins news agents holding a sign saying hello my name is grim please look out for it then comment, p.s. the grim and grimstone tags near the market and asco and in the abandoned cabinet works is nothing compared to the future when i team up with wolf pack......... :P

I'll answer your question.

an artist uses his own materials/canvas and creats something people choose to admire.

a vandal uses otherpeoples materials/canvas and forces his opinon on the unsuspecting passer by.

so now you tell me, which one suits you?

Well still being non the wiser do I googled and found a local news story.

Grimstone... sorry but having now seen an example of your 'work' then I'm afraid I agree you are a vandal and possibly a prat.

Maybe an arts course would help you as your so called 'tags' are blummin' awfull. A three year old could do better.

You have guts though by admiting on here that the 'work' is your own though.... aren't you even a bit embarrased :lol::lol::lol:

Well his IP would have been logged when he registered on the forum so not much detective work to do to actually track him down.....

Better start think of another type of Tag I think grimmy!

Baz, using a false IP is the easiest thing in the world, nearly :roll:

As is using someone elses pc :wink::lol:

Just occurred to me but ........Why on earth are we even talking about this as all we are doing is giving 'Grimmy the very bad scribbling vandal' who has no street cred or followers of his/her work some free 'air time' in their hope that his/her street cred and mystery (who cares) surrounding the mupets actions will rise accordingly.... AS IF :lol:

We fell for that one though eh :lol::lol:

Well his IP would have been logged when he registered on the forum so not much detective work to do to actually track him down.....

OK then Baz,a grand if you can track me from my IP,hint-mobile PAYG dongle,or dynamic IP address............. :roll:

Better start think of another type of Tag I think grimmy!

I doubt it, I was burgled a few years back, within hours the culprits used my PS3 to buy stuff from the online store as I had some credit on there.

I advised police that they shopuld be able to get the transaction details IP from sony, contacted sony for the IP address.

despite my great detective work the police took it nowhere.

only one "Artist" Vote LOL I wonder who that was?

despite my great detective work the police took it nowhere.

No suprise there then.....

As for IP logging, I was just adding it as a suggestion plus the fact that the admin will have an email address plus various other bits of info which is submitted during registration and which could be used to track down the vandal.

Trouble is, the plod, as usual, probably wouldn't want to be bothered

i am not actually grimstone i just know who he is and i don't like him

HAHHAHHH LOL !!!

talk about havin filled ones pants!

so now I'm guessing your about 13-15 years old, using your computer at home and have realised that which bazj said of the IP tracking...could actualy work if the police bothered to follow it up, and your probably not going to visit this site again for a while in terror..

better whipe your PC to as once theyre at your house the history can be checked. what else have you done?

and even if you realy are not him, now you have confessed you know who it is, once they find you you will be forced to give details otherwise your aiding and abbeting...far more seroius a crime.

LOL! :lol: