Cooper Contract Extension

Wirewire

I must admit I am not thrilled by this news, he has not impressed at all. I know he had a very bad injury but since he has returned he looks lightweight and has produced very little.

Lets hope he proves me wrong.

Warrinton need eight local players in their squad for next season .

MIKE IS A LEGEND ALREADY AFTER WHAT HE HAS BEEN THROUGH AND BECOME A WEMBLEY WINNER - SO LETS GIVE HIM A CHANCE AND TRUST IN TONY SMITH

I must admit I am not thrilled by this news, he has not impressed at all. I know he had a very bad injury but since he has returned he looks lightweight and has produced very little.

MIKE IS A LEGEND ALREADY AFTER WHAT HE HAS BEEN THROUGH AND BECOME A WEMBLEY WINNER - SO LETS GIVE HIM A CHANCE AND TRUST IN TONY SMITH

"Legend"!!!!... Behave yourself Gary.

He got lucky and played in the final due to injuries just like Tyrone did... Yea he had an horrific injury but he's not a good player at all, to lightweight, not enough gile going forward and he has some of the worst defence ive seen going around.

He got a contract from Cullen due to him being related, this is a terrible move from Tony Smith and to be calling him a legend is a complete lack of respect for those that are geniune legends of our game.

I do hope your kidding :roll:

"Legend"!!!!... Behave yourself Gary.

He got lucky and played in the final due to injuries just like Tyrone did... Yea he had an horrific injury but he's not a good player at all, to lightweight, not enough gile going forward and he has some of the worst defence ive seen going around.

He got a contract from Cullen due to him being related, this is a terrible move from Tony Smith and to be calling him a legend is a complete lack of respect for those that are geniune legends of our game.

I do hope your kidding :roll:

The team of 73-74 are considered legends, just like the team of 2009 who ended our drought will go down as legends.

Like I say, to have gone through what Mike went through and to still be taking part in the sport as any level is nothing short of a miracle.

I can try and arrange for you doubters to stand in front of him and take a tackle if you like

:wink:

I could indeed arrange it myself through his brother Adam but if you like you can arrange it, If he still tackles anything like he did at school which looking at Leeds away he still does then us doubters have nothing to worry about :lol::lol:

Go on Gary, get it arranged and let's have some fun. :D

Although, being fair to Latch II, he did get steam rolled a couple of times by the Leeds front row :oops:

I tend to agree that calling Mike Cooper a legend is OTT...He's only played a handful of games and shows some promise but that's about it...When he's played 10 seasons and some hundreds of games perhaps then we could consider his status but not before. The only player with legendary status at the club is Lee Briers and even then some people would disagree.

Bloody nora there aint half some negative nellies on here :roll:

Cooper is country mile better than that cart pickersgill, you should be thankful that picks still aint on the books.

Im hoping Cooper will get better with time.