Safeway 56 in the flesh!!!

Gary

I was pleasantly surprised today when a gentleman approached me at the Halliwell Jones this afternoon and introduced himself as safeway 56!

He does exist in the flesh! :shock: - and not a replica jersey in sight - but quite a dashing moustache!

I was pleasantly surprised today when a gentleman approached me at the Halliwell Jones this afternoon and introduced himself as safeway 56!

He does exist in the flesh! :shock: - and not a replica jersey in sight - but quite a dashing moustache!

did he have his bobhat and rattle with him or has he got his vuvuzellas now :)

Thank you Gary for pointing out beneath the stand what a good looking young chap I am. No, I don't wear the team's favours but I have a rather good quality set of discreet primrose and blue long johns. They lack the usual trap door but Marks and Spencer can't think of everything.

Gary's got a fine manly handshake by the way plus he's a lot bigger than I thought he was.

And I thought he was just a computer generated user to keep this site lively............ :shock:

And I thought he was just a computer generated user to keep this site lively............ :shock:

So did I !!! :lol:

Mr Cullen was always keen to know who Safeway56 was! :roll::wink:

So did I !!! :lol:

Mr Cullen was always keen to know who Safeway56 was! :roll::wink:

I bet he was..................