FAO Gary

karltt

Hey up mate, hope your well and enjoying the wazza summer :wink: ...any news on the player front who staying or going from last seasons squad...saw Mike at blockbuster other night but missed him to catch up...see you for the friendlies

Karl :D

p.s. seems like we have a lively forum at the moment :lol:

Hey up mate, hope your well and enjoying the wazza summer :wink: ...any news on the player front who staying or going from last seasons squad...saw Mike at blockbuster other night but missed him to catch up...see you for the friendlies

Karl :D

p.s. seems like we have a lively forum at the moment :lol:

From what I have heard the back bone of the team will be the same with a few new faces.

Got some good friendlies lined up! :D

I don't think he can tell you because I don't think he knows. Teams like chorley are making significant signings for the upcoming season and Warrington haven't made any as of yet. Push for play-offs? I very much doubt it!

Listen mate whoever you are quoting as In the Know. do us a favour and clear off this forum you are causing nothing but trouble for us proper fans, when you have a valid point then please make it. But for what i have read about your 11 points you talking nothing but rubbish and idiots like you should crawl back under the stone you came from.

So please take this message and chat on some other forum that may entertain your level of intelligence.

This forum is for only people who care about warry t.

Karl,

I can remember the days when you were having a go. lol.

PS. I have edited your comments as they were a tad unnecessary.

8)

I don't think he can tell you because I don't think he knows. Teams like chorley are making significant signings for the upcoming season and Warrington haven't made any as of yet. Push for play-offs? I very much doubt it!

Listen mate whoever you are quoting as In the Know. do us a favour and clear off this forum you are causing nothing but trouble for us proper fans, when you have a valid point then please make it. But for what i have read about your 11 points you talking nothing but rubbish and idiots like you should crawl back under the stone you came from.

So please take this message and chat on some other forum that may entertain your level of intelligence.

Karl,

8)

EDITED lol

those were the days, disagreed with the management choice then may be look at it was a blessing in disguise getting rid of Mr M and putting Mr D in charge....the future in yellow n blue...oh and white n red if ya follow england :wink:

Karl,

8)

are we allowed to use the word Muppet then or will that be edited out LOL

Unless you are part of the management team you are not int he know!

Joey has some new signings lined up but we are not going to announce them publicly as we don't want others to know they are available.

:roll:

What i do know is that Warrington Town will have some of the best facilities, the best supporters, the best management team, the best grounds staff and hopefully the best team in the league.

We will also have the best sponsors and a totally committed board of 10 local businessmen who have been working their socks off to ensure we can deliver what we set out to achieve.

What we can't control is the bounce of a ball or a refereeing decision - so nothing is 100 per cent guaranteed.

But hopefully three years of hard work clearing the debt and making th e club more professional will now pay off.

The genuine Warrington Town FC supporters are 110 per cent behind us- so any of the snipers out there - keeping firing the shots - sticks and stones e.t.c.

We know who you are and I look forward to rubbing your noses in it one day!

:wink:

I feel that you have all got yourselves horribly mixed up. Lets look at logically without yellow and blue tinted specs on! Mr M was a terrible manager and let the players run riot and therefore was the reason behind finishing so low! Then appoint Mr D who i must say knows a player who will make the team stronger, however not better technically. We came 8th in a poor league with one of the higher budgets available.

Best facilities? Is this a joke? You dont even have a bar that the club profit from and dont even get me started on the pitch. No matter how much work you do to it unless its tore up and replaced it will always be terrible.

What we can't control is the bounce of a ball or a refereeing decision - so nothing is 100 per cent guaranteed.

Making excuses already? I like Warrington town however i just feel that people are a bit special and think that the team and club are better than they are.

But hey what do i know :wink:

The club is most certainly moving in the right direction on and off the pitch.

Agree with the comment that we cannot control what happens on the pitch but it is a very long season at our level with many games and cup competitions.

Having said that, what would happen if Warrington Town was to get a favourable draw in the FA Cup and FA Trophy?? almost certainly there would be extra cash available to sign players for the second half of the season to help get us out of this league!! If we dont then I am confident the board have a back up plan for this situation.

All I can say is support the local team, at this level there is no need to be against teams we don't get enough supporters as it is but having people saying the club is a mess isn't really going to change the world at our level...get a grip some people on here!!

I feel that you have all got yourselves horribly mixed up. Lets look at logically without yellow and blue tinted specs on! Mr M was a terrible manager and let the players run riot and therefore was the reason behind finishing so low! Then appoint Mr D who i must say knows a player who will make the team stronger, however not better technically. We came 8th in a poor league with one of the higher budgets available.

Best facilities? Is this a joke? You dont even have a bar that the club profit from and dont even get me started on the pitch. No matter how much work you do to it unless its tore up and replaced it will always be terrible.

Making excuses already? I like Warrington town however i just feel that people are a bit special and think that the team and club are better than they are.

But hey what do i know :wink:

Not making excuses stating facts!

The club profits more from the bar now than it has ever done in the past - so there you go again - you haven't got a clue.

Come down and tell the kids and groundstaff who have worked tirelessly on the pitch that it will "always be terrible!"

Come down and have a look at the major refurbishment work - come down and look at the new sponsorshiop deals we have in place.

Please don't sit behind a computer making allegations when you have no facts to base them on.

I may still be the new kid on the block about to enter my 4th season of involvement and I don't claim I will ever know it all - but at least I am giving it a go!

Tell you what Gary, even as somebody from a rival club I've seen enough improvement at your lot to see that you don't need to justify yourself to any faceless alias - it's not worth wasting your time and effort on those for, whatever bizarre reason, have axes to grind with clubs at this level (we've had a few of them in the past, so I know from experience that the true fans will eventually stand out from the rest, and the aliases just slink away).

Tell you what Gary, even as somebody from a rival club I've seen enough improvement at your lot to see that you don't need to justify yourself to any faceless alias - it's not worth wasting your time and effort on those for, whatever bizarre reason, have axes to grind with clubs at this level (we've had a few of them in the past, so I know from experience that the true fans will eventually stand out from the rest, and the aliases just slink away).

Thanks Matt - the faceless alias you mention helps though because it ensures we can keep the club in the spotlight during the off season - so I am more than happy to lock horns with them. :twisted:

I have had lots of positives comments from "rival" clubs about the improvements at Warrington Town so I know we are doing a good job.

But it is nice to see something in writing from an opposing fan - so thanks again! :D