Bradford Cup Game

CP

Im a bit worried about this one.

Some of our boys finished very tired today. With only Higham and Cooper to come back in next week we could be struggling for freshness. Todays game was tough.

Just watched the Bradford v Leeds game and it appeared that both teams weren't 100% at it. Bradford were also keeping Orford, Kearney and Langley back for next weeks cup game.

With Carvell and Myler also absent for us, I think its imperative that we make a good start and get on top of Bradford early. If we hand Bradford the early incentive then it could be curtains to our CC defence.

Im not confident about this game at all.

I can't see us losing this one - the Cup means too much for us and it'll be an exceptional side that knocks us out the cup, and Bradford aren't an exceptional side....

Oh i do hope you are right.

Saints in the semi and then Wigan in the final would be superb for RL and the CC.

Great as Wembley was last year having a poorly supported opposition detracted from the event somewhat. A Wigan v Wire final would be a throw back to the old days and attract a fairly hefty attendance IMO.

After watching the bradford v leeds game on sky+ I would hope that tony will be instructing Briers, Monaghan, Grix and Benny to pepper Ricky Sheriffe with high balls all day long.

Ricky must be one of the worst players under a high ball ive ever seen, Kingy will have a field day.

Also if that Worrincy plays we should target him cos he is another weak link.

If McNamara had any sense whatsoever he would make sure that Worrincy and Sheriffe are nowhere near their team on sunday.

Guest Guest
We wont lose this.... already beat Bradford this year and there no longer the club they once were, sold far to many good players without replacing them, nice wide pitch for us to expose and can only see a wire win on Saturday by around 16 points.
cup tie totaly different ball game any one can beat anyone

Guest Guest
After watching the bradford v leeds game on sky+ I would hope that tony will be instructing Briers, Monaghan, Grix and Benny to pepper Ricky Sheriffe with high balls all day long.

Ricky must be one of the worst players under a high ball ive ever seen, Kingy will have a field day.

Also if that Worrincy plays we should target him cos he is another weak link.

If McNamara had any sense whatsoever he would make sure that Worrincy and Sheriffe are nowhere near their team on sunday.

he dropt one ball ,he took the next one sound ,worst youv seem mathers is far worse

Lizzy Im making my judgement on a number of times ive seen sheriffe not just the game against Leeds last weekend.

He is defo highly suspect under the high ball.

You are spot on though, Mathers is too and thats why we have signed Hodgson for next year.

Sqads announced:-

Wolves 19-man squad

Louis Anderson, Vinnie Anderson, Ryan Atkins, Chris Bridge, Lee Briers, Mike Cooper, Simon Grix, Ben Harrison, Chris Hicks, Mickey Higham, Matt King, Richie Mathers, Lee Mitchell, Michael Monaghan, Adrian Morley, Chris Riley, David Solomona, Ben Westwood, Paul Wood

Bradford squad

Addy, Halley, L'Estrange, Hall, Scruton, Sheriffe, Lynch, Southernwood, Kopczak, Sykes, Menzies, Wardle, Godwin, Nero, Platt, Whitehead, Worrincy, Orford, Donaldson

Sqads announced:-

Wolves 19-man squad

Louis Anderson, Vinnie Anderson, Ryan Atkins, Chris Bridge, Lee Briers, Mike Cooper, Simon Grix, Ben Harrison, Chris Hicks, Mickey Higham, Matt King, Richie Mathers, Lee Mitchell, Michael Monaghan, Adrian Morley, Chris Riley, David Solomona, Ben Westwood, Paul Wood

Bradford squad

Addy, Halley, L'Estrange, Hall, Scruton, Sheriffe, Lynch, Southernwood, Kopczak, Sykes, Menzies, Wardle, Godwin, Nero, Platt, Whitehead, Worrincy, Orford, Donaldson

You beat me and Wolfette to it :oops:

http://www.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/articles/8113/1/Wolves-set-for-cup-quarters-/Page1.html