Myler & Carvell

CP

• 2 weeks later...

Well said Padders :wink:

Gary's reporting on the wolves seems limited to soundbites and cliche comments rather than getting the info we really want to know.

Im sure the club wont give exact return dates but what about getting some updates on their rehab and likely timescales for a return to action.

Well said Padders :wink:

Gary's reporting on the wolves seems limited to soundbites and cliche comments rather than getting the info we really want to know.

You obviously haven't got a clue have you - nearly every interview asks Tony for an update on injuries.

All being well I will have updates from the horses mouth on Monday!

Well done Gary :D

You dont half get tetchy at a bit of ribbing though :lol::lol:

Us posters have to keep you on your toes so your journalistic mind doesn't go stale.

I think you would understand why I get a bit tetchy if you understood how much work actually goes in to providing this local information service - it is often unclear when someone is just ribbing you or actually questioning your journalistic integrity and ability.

Forgive me if I take the bait too often but I give 110 per cent to everything I am involved in!

Perhaps I should take less care like many of my journalistic colleagues who have allowed standards to drop and are axing jobs all over the place and outsourcing work to Scotland, India and beyond! :oops::twisted:

I always thought that Gary was a multi millionaire.

I think it would be highly amusing if he outsourced the wolves coverage to India. The amount of info lost or misinterpreted in translation would be hilarious...i mean could you imagine some indian (who knows nothing about RL) conducting a serious interview with Tony :lol::lol:

I for one am grateful for what Gary does for Warrington World Wide and this forum. Where else would you get a one on one interview with the club coach and players ? I shouldn't think(and I'm guessing) Gary won't become a millionaire anytime soon doing what he does.

Well said Safes