pitch invasion

greenstaff

after all the hard work done by the boys and myself it was all undone in a day.must have been a kids party at the club.last night i found bottles on the pitch,broken glass in the dug out,broken plastic forks and knives all thrown about the pitch, and all the tape we had put around the pitch to stop anyone going on the grass,all ripped up.never going to have a good pitch .as long as they have party,s at the club,and let everyone go on the pitch.sorry i have to go on,but this annoyes me .down the side line we have to do again it was all dug up .

John, don't be surprised, but the club staff don't give a stuff about the football and don't care if people, during doos at the club, go out and leave glasses and mess up the pitch etc. Yes its an absolute disgrace and its something that Gary and the 'executive committee' have to do something about, whether its reading the riot act to the club staff or taking punitive action. I know the hard work that goes into doing the pitch and I know the long hours that go into getting it right, and I can understand your feelings. Sure Gary will read this in a bit, and will have his say, but unless something is done, this will happen again and again

Rant Over

after all the hard work done by the boys and myself it was all undone in a day.must have been a kids party at the club.last night i found bottles on the pitch,broken glass in the dug out,broken plastic forks and knives all thrown about the pitch, and all the tape we had put around the pitch to stop anyone going on the grass,all ripped up.

Must be very frustrating for you after all your hard work and makes you wonder why the parents don't keep an eye on what their kids are doing eh :roll::roll:

Must be a sports club thing though as many kids at Walton Sports Club are often allowed to run riot and leave their mess everywhere whilst mummy and daddy have a quiet drink. It's hard to say anything when the grown ups are all paid up members though as they are the ones keeping the club afloat :?:wink:

Gary, having been involved for the past 15 years or so helping out doing various jobs pre-season, I think I am entitled to do a little less this year, we haven't all just been involved for three years or so you know

Why would you want to do less? I thought you supported the Town with all your heart :?

Everyone needs to pull together and do the most they can to support the team and take it to new levels.

We can not live in the past - we need to look to the future.

Should I say "well I've given three years of my time and money to the club so I've done enough now and let someone else get on with it?"

Any way you have bought a season ticket and sponsored a couple of matchballs for next season so that is good enough for me.

But I don't see any reason why a fan of the club should want to do less - if anything they should want to do more to help take it further forward.

I am aware of a few so called fans who are sitting back hoping the new board will fail and actually want the team to lose games because they feel as though they have had their noses pushed out of joint after holding position of power in the past!

Well to be honest the club would be a better place without them.

So the message is loud and clear to all fans - support the board and team as much as you can in any way you can, remember the past with fondness and now move on into the future!

Gary, having been involved for the past 15 years or so helping out doing various jobs pre-season, I think I am entitled to do a little less this year, we haven't all just been involved for three years or so you know

What a load of rubbish.

At your age, you should be setting the example to the young ones who are coming through.

When it comes to hard work, you're well down the list. :roll:

why o why is there so much friction between the board and a small number in the supporters club again!!!

From what i can see as a fan of 15 years the club is in the best position both on and off the field that has been in many years!

As a shareholder AND more importantly a supporter i give as much time as i can but i also buy a season ticket and i dont look or expect anything in return.

we should be thankful that we have a chief excecutive that who is very approchable (particually when you are spending money :wink: )

Remember the saying last year Team Warrington lets stick to it this year aswell.

I was at the ground this evening and it is really coming on John and his team of helpers should be given a medal for what they have achived.

I had an intresting thought why dont we charge the party for the damage to the pitch as im sure it would come under criminal damage if it was a police matter.

Anyhow rant over!! and dad dont get spell check out as i dont really care :D

why o why is there so much friction between the board and a small number in the supporters club again!!!

From what i can see as a fan of 15 years the club is in the best position both on and off the field that has been in many years!

As a shareholder AND more importantly a supporter i give as much time as i can but i also buy a season ticket and i dont look or expect anything in return.

we should be thankful that we have a chief excecutive that who is very approchable (particually when you are spending money :wink: )

Remember the saying last year Team Warrington lets stick to it this year aswell.

I was at the ground this evening and it is really coming on John and his team of helpers should be given a medal for what they have achived.

I had an intresting thought why dont we charge the party for the damage to the pitch as im sure it would come under criminal damage if it was a police matter.

Anyhow rant over!! and dad dont get spell check out as i dont really care :D

No friction from my side of the fence - as you have said I am very approachable especially to supporters clutching cheques for season tickets! :wink:

What I will not stand for is a select small minority who appear to want the club to return to the Dark Ages.

Three years ago there was six figure debt and the club was fighting relegation every year.

The difference now speaks for itself and there is plenty to build on.

Any true fan should be getting behind the club 110 per cent and helping us achieve that extra 10 per cent which will get us promoted.

Well said Burgerman. And if your Dad says owt tell me. :wink:

You know the saying. 'Empty vessels make the most noise'.

I have only tried to drag him up "propper",

That post of mine doesn't look too good on reading it.It was Two separate responses.

Yes, Long John, I know you do and it shows.

Well said Burgerman. And if your Dad says owt tell me. :wink:

You know the saying. 'Empty vessels make the most noise'.

I have only tried to drag him up "propper",

That post of mine doesn't look too good on reading it.It was Two separate responses.

Yes, Long John, I know you do and it shows.

Your forgiven Peter, I only took it as part of the usual banter :lol: , didn't realise it was aimed at someone else, but there again I am a big target :lol: