proof again in Smiths judgement...

I remember Gleeson from the way he was obviously unfit. He was puffing and blowing like an old man even after a few minutes into games. Whether or not that had anything to do with his off-field antics I can't say. It didn't take very long for Mr Smith to show him the door so there must have been some fire to go with the proverbial smoke.

The disciplining of Gleeson comes as no surprise but what I found most alarming is that Latch still has some of his own teeth.

I remember Gleeson from the way he was obviously unfit. He was puffing and blowing like an old man even after a few minutes into games. Whether or not that had anything to do with his off-field antics I can't say. It didn't take very long for Mr Smith to show him the door so there must have been some fire to go with the proverbial smoke.

The disciplining of Gleeson comes as no surprise but what I found most alarming is that Latch still has some of his own teeth.

Still got one or two left Safe's :lol:

real-life-popeye-untooned.jpg