Dreary Me

CP

It isn't a question of pessimism rather a question of realism. We kid ourselves if we think we are the finished article to compete and beat the likes of St Helens Leeds and Wigan on a regular basis, we are far from that situation. It only takes a couple of key players out injured, such as on Friday, and we face a real uphill battle. Of course we'll beat these teams occasionally against the odds but at this stage of the team's development we'll always be second favourites. Tony Smith said from the outset it was a three year plan he had in mind so I expect a wholesale clearout of the journeymen players to happen in the close season. Over the years of supporting the club I've developed the philosophy of hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. We now have a top quality coach and I'm expecting great things starting next season.

Journey men :shock:

Exactly who do you mean?

Smith has re signed most of the players, those likely to depart are V Anderson and Chris Hicks and possibly Solomona.

I Dont know who these Journey men are who are going to be part of this big clearout your talking about.