Supermarine seafire at school!

algy

Not sure whether I should be anouncing this here or not but after the problems attempting to download the Seafire photo from Flickr I decided after receiving advice from byrdy dizzy & gary to shift my account to Photobucket, having removed my collection of "Photos of Old Warrington 1850 - 1930" (they were under my nondeplume of Thimpson) and upload to Photo bucket all 417 of them, I'm sure the members of Warrington Worldwide Forum will enjoy them, I am adding the ling address hopefully it will work but with my track record who knows?. I shall probably upload another collection on the building of the Manchester Ship Canal within the next few days, I shall add the titles gradually although most people will be aware of where they are.

http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n278/algy_01/Photos%20of%20Old%20Warrington%201850%20to%201930/

Algy.

• 2 weeks later...
collection of "Photos of Old Warrington 1850 - 1930" .............. I'm sure the members of Warrington Worldwide Forum will enjoy them,..........I shall probably upload another collection on the building of the Manchester Ship Canal within the next few days, I shall add the titles gradually although most people will be aware of where they are.

http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n278/algy_01/Photos%20of%20Old%20Warrington%201850%20to%201930/

Algy.

Algy.... where have all your wonderful photo's gone. :shock: Your link to your photobucket page no longer works :cry::cry:

:cry::cry: Didn't think it was necessary... :cry: and didn't know you could :shock:

If you did can you send me the ones of Stockton Heath Lake, Walton Hall and any others of 'Old' Stockton Heath or Walton :D

There was one with an old windmill too (not sure where it was) ... and one of people who appeared to be skating on a frozen pond (think that was SH too).

And I'd like all the others too please :lol::lol: