Myler facing month out!

Gary

Mathers to stand off, Riley to fullback, Williams on the wing.

Good call that, Mathers has been moving up into the halves anyway lately to create more options and attacking threats, Riley had a good game against Salford at Full-Back and will do a solid enough job against Leeds. Wiliams also had a good game against Salford and deserves his shot, a few changes yes but all players have played there before and quite recently along with doing a good job of it.

Bridge doesn't like playing in the halves and you can tell, he doesn't quite know what to do on occasions plus he's had his best season last year in the centres and carried on that form against Hudds.

I agree with you on this Safeway.

I'm with Safers on this one too, Bridge has said he dosen't like playing in the halves, so keep him at centre and Riley is a far safer fullback than Mathers, whilst Mathers possibly offers more than Vinnie Anderson or Grix alongside Briers.

But all this is waffle as the final decision is up to Tony and I'll go along with him ... :D

Chris Bridge has 11 try assists to his name this season..Must be one of the leading players in that department. Also, now has 8 tries to his name. I've always said he's a quality player even when he was having his off-field problems and the boo boys were having a go at him.

Bare minimum of changes for Leeds. If Mathers plays at Stand-off it means we will be making unnecessary changes and he hasn't played at 6 in years apart from 1 Under 20 match. Grix will be in the halves, Riley and Hicks on the wings. I don't think Matt King will be fit.