Election coverage

Gary

warrington-worldwide will be providing election coverage throughout the night online and on air with the help of www.radiowarrington.co.uk

I am told the result may not be til 5am !!! :shock:

The local elections will also be covered tomorrow with the results expected at 5pm.

I will sleep well on Friday night!

I will be updating the front page later tonight - hope some of you stay up to keep me company! :roll::wink:

I am told the result may not be til 5am !!!

May I remind you of a posting on another thread Gary :lol::lol:

You could be in for a very long night so take plenty of lucozade :lol: The count at the last local elections finished at about 5am :shock::wink:

The local elections are being counted on the Friday afternoon - with the results expected around 5pm.

The national results are expected around 2am-3am.

The North will probably be the first but the South could involve a recount! :shock:

I TOLD YOU SO :lol::lol::wink::P

Your commitment to keeping us all informed is highly commendable and I feel really sorry for you all having to stay awake all night .... but not sorry enough to stay up all night with you as I turn into a gentle princess after midnight :lol:

I am told the result may not be til 5am !!!

May I remind you of a posting on another thread Gary :lol::lol:

You could be in for a very long night so take plenty of lucozade :lol: The count at the last local elections finished at about 5am :shock::wink:

The local elections are being counted on the Friday afternoon - with the results expected around 5pm.

The national results are expected around 2am-3am.

The North will probably be the first but the South could involve a recount! :shock:

I TOLD YOU SO :lol::lol::wink::P

Your commitment to keeping us all informed is highly commendable and I feel really sorry for you all having to stay awake all night .... but not sorry enough to stay up all night with you as I turn into a gentle princess after midnight :lol:

and to think it is all for FREE! :roll::wink:

:? hey dont forget the dedicated cameraman who will be there too filming interviews throughout the night, but it dosent end there as I have to go straight from the count to the studio to edit the film for broadcast tomorrow on warrington.tv ....... :shock:

We love serving our dedicated posters and readers of www !!!! never mind lucozade, I calculate by the time we all finally call time on our election coverage we will have been awake some 40 hours ....... :roll:

Yeah but you love every minute of it :wink::lol:

It's all very much appreciated though too... I can only speak on my own behalf of course as I have excluded myself from 'group' status and LP will haunt me forever if I say 'we'... wont you LP :lol::wink:

Anyway shouldn't you be having a quick nap now Gary :lol::wink::P

:? hey dont forget the dedicated cameraman who will be there too filming interviews throughout the night, but it dosent end there as I have to go straight from the count to the studio to edit the film for broadcast tomorrow on warrington.tv ....... :shock:

We love serving our dedicated posters and readers of www !!!! never mind lucozade, I calculate by the time we all finally call time on our election coverage we will have been awake some 40 hours ....... :roll:

About time you got off that office chair.

Did everyone in Warrington get a vote Gaz? Seems there's been problems in some areas - with folk queuing and missing the 10pm deadline: not being registered on the updated register: there being insufficient ballot forms at the polling station! :shock:

Did everyone in Warrington get a vote Gaz? Seems there's been problems in some areas - with folk queuing and missing the 10pm deadline: not being registered on the updated register: there being insufficient ballot forms at the polling station! :shock:

everyone got a vote!