Record breaking Wolves go top of Super League

Gary

Against the worst team ever to be in the Super League. :lol:

At least it was entertaining, there wasn't much magic on offer in the earlier games.

Wigan struggled to beat them last week and they are not bottom so can't be worst! :roll::wink:

We won today without two of our four regular Props, our replacement hooker and regular centre both rested and a very late exit of our full back.

Our starting Prop and captain didn't return in the second half ( I think) and our main playmaker was rested for the last 25 minutes.

Lets enjoy the moment :)

and then get use to it...

as we we are the heirs to the crown :D

Warrington 13 10 0 434 182 20

Wigan 12 10 0 2 394 170 20

St Helens 12 9 0 3 362 228 18

Huddersfi 12 8 0 4 314 148 16

Bradford 13 7 1 5 237 240 15

Hull 13 7 0 6 272 265 14

Leeds 13 6 1 6 334 284 13

Hull K R 12 6 0 6 239 261 12

Wakefield 13 6 0 7 254 304 12

Crusader 12 5 0 7 203 283 10

Castlefo 12 4 0 8 222 320 8

Harlequin 12 3 0 9 185 365 6

Salford 13 3 0 10 173 363 6

Catalans 12 2 0 10 148 358 4

Solid display from the Wire albeit against very poor opponents. Was very impressed with the performance of Richie Myler. Some doubted his ability to compete at the very top but he's proving the doubters wrong. Despite his babyface looks he's very tough and willing to have a go at anybody. When he gets a knock he recovers very quickly. The top three halfbacks in the game are Myler himself Tompkins and Eastmond and I reckon he's the best of the lot. I'm not a fan of statistics, I use my own eyes to make assessments but according to OPTA he scores best on all, in tries assists and busts(whatever they are).

I also like the looks of the Crusaders new scrum half. He reminds me a lot of Nat Wood with his attitude.

The two games preceeding the Wire game were extremely dull and I'll make a prediction that todays game between Wigan and Huddersfield could possibly be the most boring game ever seen. The two of them are the originators of the wrestlathon. Let's hope the Pies knock seven bells out of them for our benefit next week.

Solid display from the Wire albeit against very poor opponents. Was very impressed with the performance of Richie Myler. Some doubted his ability to compete at the very top but he's proving the doubters wrong. Despite his babyface looks he's very tough and willing to have a go at anybody. When he gets a knock he recovers very quickly. The top three halfbacks in the game are Myler himself Tompkins and Eastmond and I reckon he's the best of the lot. I'm not a fan of statistics, I use my own eyes to make assessments but according to OPTA he scores best on all, in tries assists and busts(whatever they are).

I also like the looks of the Crusaders new scrum half. He reminds me a lot of Nat Wood with his attitude.

The two games preceeding the Wire game were extremely dull and I'll make a prediction that todays game between Wigan and Huddersfield could possibly be the most boring game ever seen. The two of them are the originators of the wrestlathon. Let's hope the Pies knock seven bells out of them for our benefit next week.

Having sat through all the games, I think you were right - I don't think they managed one quick play the ball all game!!