great review

i feel that we should offer a big thanks to all staff that has made

this possible this year:

Joey, Stu, Jay, Nikki and all the backroom staff

lets move on next year from this and achieve atleast a play off place

congratulations to

Tomo, Tom and Gaghan

and a huge well done to all the players

As well as thanking Joey, the backroom team, the players, the barmy army, the supporters club and groundsman John Barton I would also like to say a massive big thank you to operations director Toby Macormac, club secretary Geoff Bell, match day secretary Chris Henshall and the tea girls and last but no means least programme editor Paul Roach.

These people are the lifeblood of the club.

Well done to them all.

I suppose the directors have done a bit as well! :roll::wink:

Next season our aim must be the play-offs if not automatic promotion - silverware is long over due at Cantilever Park.

As well as thanking Joey, the backroom team, the players, the barmy army, the supporters club and groundsman John Barton I would also like to say a massive big thank you to operations director Toby Macormac, club secretary Geoff Bell, match day secretary Chris Henshall and the tea girls and last but no means least programme editor Paul Roach.

These people are the lifeblood of the club.

Well done to them all.

I suppose the directors have done a bit as well! :roll::wink:

Next season our aim must be the play-offs if not automatic promotion - silverware is long over due at Cantilever Park.

Thanks too and you are most welcome. Really looking forward to lots of winning performances next season. The worrld seems a better place when you are winning.