Score prediction v Salford

Gary

Not sure what the score will be but I will go for a wire win. Wire will be coasting in this one keeping as much in the bank as possible for the cup game the following week.

Lets hope Wigan give Huddersfield a good bashing though :lol:

Not sure what the score will be but I will go for a wire win. Wire will be coasting in this one keeping as much in the bank as possible for the cup game the following week.

Lets hope Wigan give Huddersfield a good bashing though :lol:

No lets hope Huddersfield bust a gut to beat Wigan and then are out on their feet when they play us in the cup! :wink:

Just to add to our score predictions and as its Magic Weekend which other teams do we think will win.

Hull FC V Harlequins RL

Bradford Bulls V Crusaders RL

Salford City Reds V Warrington Wolves

Leeds Rhinos V Wakefield Wildcats

Castleford Tigers V Catalans Dragons

Wigan Warriors V Huddersfield Giants

St. Helens V Hull Kingston Rovers

My winners are in bold.

No lets hope Huddersfield bust a gut to beat Wigan and then are out on their feet when they play us in the cup! :wink:

Thats kinda what i meant gary. I hope its a very physical game for Huddersfield and that they use a lot of energy and pick up a few bad knocks.

Wigan will probably go easy on them so that they can give us a harder game in the cup :evil:

Reading the Warrington Guardian this morning and they said that the Salford game was the biggest Wire victory since 1953 when Bramley were defeated 71-10. The penny then dropped when I realised that very game was the first one I attended at Wilderspool after being dragged there by an older cousin. I remember very little about the game being just a little kid. BBevan scored 7 tries that day and I can't remember a single one of them. Damn that cousin of mine...think of the 57 years of torment I've suffered since.