Mathers and stand out performances.

Didn't think he deserved to be MOM today, yes he scored two relatively easy tries but he made 3 mistakes, 1 of which was stupid, unnecessary and costly.

Ive said before and ill say it again your always guaranteed a cock up from Mathers every game and that is why he wont be getting another contract.

On the other hand Myler had his best game for us against a SL side, he linked well with Briers on occasions who i thought his kicking game was good today... Morley again ran like a machine, Louis Anderson in defence again was everywhere.

Any info on Ben Harrison, seemed ok at the end and was doing a bit of warming up during the game, didn't need to risk him after being 18-0 in front so i fully understand why he wasnt brought back on.

Harrison is fine he took an elbow to the muscle in his shoulder but could have come back on if required according to tony smith.

MOM mathers - no way, yes he had a better game than usual. louis or benny w for me both tackled everything that moved apart from the French idiot in green!!