Bottom beats top.

Teessidewire

Just goes to show anyone can beat anyone on their day in this league - so perhaps we should cut the Wire a bit of slack when they don't win every game! :roll:

Challenge Cup on the sideboard and second in the league and some people still aren't happy!

Just goes to show anyone can beat anyone on their day in this league - so perhaps we should cut the Wire a bit of slack when they don't win every game! :roll:

Challenge Cup on the sideboard and second in the league and some people still aren't happy!

Some people will still moan even if we won every game by 50 points and even won the world cup in place of England. Especially a few on a certain other forum

I'm a moaner because I look beyond next Sunday's result. I look forward at least two seasons and assess how we will be doing then. The most biased Wire supporter surely must see we're still short of the real deal by about 4 quality players. Ask yourselves would any of the big three do straight swaps for any of our players with any of their players in the same position...My guess would be, not many takers. In 2 seasons time I would want Wire to be the most feared and hated side in RL, just as Wigan were in the late 80's early 90's.

I'm a moaner because I look beyond next Sunday's result. I look forward at least two seasons and assess how we will be doing then. The most biased Wire supporter surely must see we're still short of the real deal by about 4 quality players. Ask yourselves would any of the big three do straight swaps for any of our players with any of their players in the same position...My guess would be, not many takers. In 2 seasons time I would want Wire to be the most feared and hated side in RL, just as Wigan were in the late 80's early 90's.

See were your coming from and i do also agree that were far from the finished article and need more if were to beat the likes of Wigan, St.Helens and Leeds on a regular basis.

We cant however be buying and selling players willy nilly every year, We'll start to improve year on year until we have the players good enough to challenge for trophies.... that day will indeed come but for now just look forward to this year and enjoy being 2nd in the league.

We're certainly not the finished article, but one thing that is starting to happen, that hasn't occurred in years, is that we actually have some young players coming through and putting pressure on. Watching Saints last night, there were 6-7 stars missing, but some of the youngsters came in and did a great job. If we can get to the stage where we can replace players in the same manner then I'll be much happier.